Online Appointments and OWA
Online Appointments and Online Writing Assistance
To book your ZOOM SESSIONS BY APPOINTMENT:
- Login to Western Connect
- Choose Writing Support Centre on your dashboard
- Choose Appointment Calendar and then View Calendar
- Choose an Open time slot from the calendar and book your Zoom appointment.
If you do not see an open appointment we are fully booked. Check back for cancellations or book ahead.
To submit your work to ONLINE WRITING ASSISTANCE read the guidelines, and submit your work:
Western graduate students and postdoctoral scholars can submit drafts of written assignments or writing-related questions to Writing Support Centre advisors. We will review any academic or professional writing at any stage of the Our response time will be dependent on the volume of submissions we receive.
How it works:
- Fill out the Online Writing Assistance form using the link below to submit a draft of your writing assignment or any writing-related questions.
- We are only able to respond to one submission at a time. Once you have submitted your work you must wait until you receive our feedback before submitting additional writing. Multiple submissions will be ignored.
- We spend the same time with online submissions as we do in our 50-minute one-to-one counselling sessions. This means we can read and comprehensively respond to about 5 pages of written work.
- Students should be as specific as possible with their questions for the writing advisor.
- Students are limited to one submission per assignment.
- We are not an editing service. We are a teaching unit. We will provide general comments on how to improve your written work.
Where to submit your writing assignments:
- The Writing Support Centre only provides online help for work submitted using the following link: